Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mmm, Cookies!

In the book Mmm, Cookies!, Christopher makes cookies out of clay, and gives them to his mom, and tells her that dad made her a cookie so she eats it, and gets sick. He does the same thing to his dad, so Christophers parents call the school and the teacher has a plan. She makes a cookie out of clay and gives it to christopher, so that he knows its not right to do that to other people. I like this book because the kids i babysit think its really funny and laugh at it. The message the kids i babysit get out of this book is that if you do something bad, people will get you back for it.

4 comments:

Marcos G said...

Haha, cute. I should try it sometime. I never learn my lesson. ;D

Ms. Roehl said...

I love that you included a life lesson from this book.

Katherine B. said...

Sounds like a cute book. I think that it might be fun to read and laugh at.

Britta said...

that book sounds funny